Monday 21 November 2011

Bikini order

It's strange how things seem to have shifted.  I said to my mentor today that my conversations with her over the last few months have kept my head above water.  Kept me from drowning.  Today I thought, what do I talk about?
Just an example of how God seems to be taking care of the small stuff (and not so small stuff).  Yesterday morning after my customary swim in the local tidal pool (weather permitting or not, today was a not day and I got in), I thought, Lord I swim every day I'd love another another costume when the time is right.  My sister in law visited me later in the day with five costumes in hand.  God, I said one was okay, but you thought I needed more than that.  Thank you for nurturing me and noticing the things about myself that I don't notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment